BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Deepavali at Dv's.. xD

It was 6.58p.m.
I went to Praveena's house...
I have no idea at first that why she called me OVER for...
When i reach there...
I called her...
Call Rejected x 5 times...
until the end.. she picked up..
I went in... and SHE started to FEED me..
"Have this"
"No, thank you.."
"Why so malulah.."
"Nahlah... I'm just saving my stomach for Dv's later"
then she do her face... HER SAD SAD FACE....
LOL... she fed my as if i was a COW...
Then later its was around 7.07pm...
Praveena went and took the phone...
and started to dial Roshan's house number...
Then she said talk to Roshan...
When i took the phone...
then somebody answered..
"Hello"
"Hey... What time are u coming lah??"
"Who are you??"
"Chun Kit''
"Hold on arr..."
then later i only REALIZED that i was Roshan's father...
i was like OMG!!
Praveena was LAUGHING ALL THE WAY!!
WTH MAN!! xD *plush*

Then later it was 8.05pm already.
Sasi came out from the TV room... and bring us to Dv's with her RED Myvi
SHE DROVE LIKE A DRUNK ASS!!!
TURNING LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT!!
SUCH A DANGEROUS DRIVER WEI!!!
and then later we arrived at Dv's...
Many stuffs happen here...
and i can't remember... xD *sorry...*
all i remember...
is SASI's FUNNY REACTION!!
the waiter came by...
he asked... "Would like to try our FRIED ice-cream??"
Sasi answered "FRIED ICE CREAM?? SURE..."
she was so SURPRISE that there is such a thing...
FRIED ICE CREAM...

and later on...
ONE BY ONE LEFT...
it was starting to get BORED.. and then my mom came and i left...

SORRY DEAR READERS...
THE PICTURE AT NIGHT WAS KINDA BLURRY...
SO I DIDN'T PUT IT...
SORRY AGAIN

~cK

0 comments: