BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

FINISH TUITION!!! WooT!!

WooT!! just finished tuition...
both Physics and BM...

This was during Physics...
My friends and I created a MASS PRODUCTION of STICKIES!!

and this happen....



BM was a BORING one...

DURING BM!!
beside me.. ON THE LEFT..
was two of my good friends (Roshan & Praveena)
they were doing some LOVEY-DOVEY stuff beside..
TOUCHING EACH OTHERS HAND...
KISSING...
AHHHH!!! ENOUGH!!
u know what this two people
has cause my head BLASTING for the past 2 hours...
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE <3...

I ran off and went to sit with the JOY twins...



After this, both of them were SLEEPING...
Hemant took ADVANTAGE n lied on my shoulder...
n' there is another person.. that i am worried..
XQ..
SHE WAS SO MOODY during tuition...
i kept on cheering her up..
"SMILE =) lar..."
"okay will try.."
i was pretty upset about that..
but after tuition..
she was back to her ownself...
anyways i'm GLAD that she is back..

~cK

0 comments: