BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

ITS FRIDDAYYY!!! xD (part 2)

Its 1.15p.m....
My GANG and i was having Sejarah...

Roshan

Ronnie

Praveena

This is my so called "GANG"...
Sejarah wasn't much FUN as last time...
TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST
And then later... Its was my favorite teacher...

Mrs.Geeta

Look what she did..



and AGAIN...


and guess WHAT again... this two LOVE-BIRDS are sitting beside me again...


CAUGHT RED-HANDED!!


HAVING FUN..
HOLDING HANDS..

but this time no KISSING... *sigh* (relieved)
and Praveena created THIS...

MY MARSHMALLOW??

and on my left is this two idiots...


This is Heron... *was eating a bread*


And this is Terence *SORRY FOR THE BLUR PICTURE*

Nothing happen much during Biology as well at end...

BORED!!!

After Bio...
AND ITS WAS FOOTBALL TIME!!
CURSE THE TWINS N' ROSHAN for DITCHING me alone at the LAST MINUTE...
For play football...



And this the END... Thank for VIEWING..

~cK

0 comments: