BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TODAY...

If i'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well, i guess i'll make my own way
It's a circle
A mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore
Where's your gavel?
Your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me
Well sentence me to another life.

I just love this song by Paramore... (Ignorance)
Totally Rocked my day every MORNING..
WEEEEEEEEE!! xD

24 hours FACEBOOKING..
non-stop DAY-DREAMING..
OH GOD... i just wished that today was FRIDAY..
and SUNDAY as well...
so that i can play FOOTBALL with my friends...

This week is a HECTIC one for the NERDS in school..
non-stop studying...
COULD THIS GET ANY WORST??

oh ya... and today...
hope they don't have blogger..
i saw Sean walking Lilian back home...
I'm JUST CURIOUS...

"ARE THEY A COUPLE??"


maybe i will ask them tomorrow...
WOW... it's almost 11.30 already..
BETTA GET GOING...
NIGHTS...

~cK

0 comments: